The Kitchen Under 100 (KU100) Promising Future Scholarship is a nation-wide student aid program which aims to facilitate students and to provide opportunities for each level of study with no financial means to support their education.
The KU100 Promising Future Scholarship is meant to support deserving students who want to excel in academic achievements to make a meaningful contribution towards the community and establish their future as well.
Kitchen Under 100 Promising Future Scholarship
In collaboration with our listed contributors and sponsors, we are announcing our first Scholarship program. The program will grant a total of $1500 to a limited number of students who have no sufficient funds or means to support their education.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet the following criteria
- Candidate must be a resident of the U.S.
- Must have a minimum 2.75 GPA or 70% in the last examination.
- The candidate must be enrolled in high school/ college or university.
- For the students seeking admission, the candidate must meet the merit or admission criteria for the university/high school or college and the age limit as per the institute’s regulation.
- Students who are already availing any other scholarship will be considered ineligible.
Application for the Promising Future Scholarship program is now underway. The process is simple. Candidates wishing to apply must submit an essay of 800-1000 words on the topic:
- Submit your Essay via Email on [email protected] in M.S. Word format. PDF and Google Doc links won’t be considered.
- The Essay must be info-rich and must use credible sources. All reference links must be mentioned.
- It should be plagiarism-free with correct sentence structures and grammar.
- Along with the Essay, the candidate must also submit a letter for scholarship stating why we should choose you for the scholarship.
- The letter should have your contact information, full name, university, college or institute name, mobile number, and email address.
- Interested candidates should apply by the deadline to be eligible for the scholarship.
The deadline for applying for the scholarship is January 20, 2022. All interested candidates should submit an Essay and letter with all the required information mentioned above by the deadline to be eligible for the scholarship.
A scrutiny committee will manually look at all the applications and Essays for initial shortlisting.
- Candidates who will not fulfill the above requirements will be rejected.
- The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of the Essay and the value it provides to the readers.
- All essays will be checked by “Copyscape” for plagiarism.
Once the shortlisting process is complete, Kitchen Under 100 finance department will contact all the shortlisted candidates and will be further informed about providing evidence of income (salary slip of guardian), student ID card, and an attested copy of results of the last examination attended.
After submission of all the required documents, students will be rewarded the Education scholarship of $1500 to pursue their education.
Applicants Data, Rights & Privacy
- Our team will maintain proper records of all applicants. Rejected and selected applicants’ data will be kept separately for future reference.
- All the data of our applicants will not be sold to any third party and will only be kept for internal use.
- By applying to the scholarship, candidates are transferring the rights of their essay to the scholarship program. We will reserve the right to use your Essay and use it in any matter we deem appropriate regardless of the fact that your application is selected or rejected.